Film fanatic

Keith Rhodes

Hi Everyone,

I have just registered and thought I should introduce myself.

I am not a film maker ( other than in my dreams. You see, Isabelle Adjani always seems to be not available when I am casting ............). Rather, I am Chairman of Halifax Film Society in Halifax, West Yorkshire. Ours is one of the most adventurous film societies in the country and we regularly invite film makers and actors when we show their films.

For example, this Sunday 18th November 2007, we are screening the early Ken Loach classic, Kes and the then boy star of the film, David Bradley, is attending as our special guest to talk about working with Ken Loach, working with a virtually entirely amateur cast etc. Some tickets are still available if anyone is interested. Info on our website www.halifaxfilm.org.uk . We have kept one date free in our programme to allow for a late entry in our programme and I was wondering whether Dairy of a Bad Lad might be the answer? We once had a premiere of a good British Independent film, Fluffy Little Bunnies by Dominic Makin and that was a great success. Can someone contact me by email ( rhodes1@rhodes1.plus.com ) if this idea has any appeal?