happy birthday

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Laura

LovelyLaura

Thanks Cop and Fran, I had a great day thanks :)

That cake looks rather yummy Cop!!! :)

Laura xx

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
I've been ill for the past couple of days so haven't been online. So sorry for the belated best wishes! Hope you had a good one :)

Joanna

Sorry to hear you've not been well, Mike. Hope you're feeling loads better now. :)

Birty

Gentleman Actor
Cast & Crew
Don't worry, he picks up bugs alarmingly easily. It's really quite freakish. He's the new Howard Hughes, opening doors with a handkerchief, burning his clothes once he's worn them. When we're finished filming, he's going to live in one of those bubbles that sick kids with no immune system live in.

He's the bubble boy!

Oh and Lovely Laura, hope you had a good 'un.

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Birty said:
Don't worry, he picks up bugs alarmingly easily. It's really quite freakish. He's the new Howard Hughes, opening doors with a handkerchief, burning his clothes once he's worn them. When we're finished filming, he's going to live in one of those bubbles that sick kids with no immune system live in.
He's the bubble boy!

Oh and Lovely Laura, hope you had a good 'un.
Haha! Says Birty who was the only one who managed to get a cold in a burning hot Cannes within two days of arriving. You're in no position to poke fun, you're the most unhealthy man on the planet with your chip and red meat exclusive diet :)

What is freakish is your fear of lettuce and the anger it instills in you should you find it on your burger. The Birty burger and chips diet, it's legendary. If I'm bubble boy, then you're burger boy.

For your info I get less or the same amount of colds per year than the national average which is supposed to be 3. Last year I caught two, including one at Christmas. This year I've gotten to mid-April despite working in what amounts to a doctors waiting room. One lad's gone down with TB. Fair enough I don't like having them and try to avoid them like a man living in the era of the bubonic plague but that's different. I could go into the medical reasons why I don't like to get colds as I really do suffer when I get one, but it'd only give you more reasons to poke fun of my misfortune.

When I do get ill it's only because I'm up till all hours making your performances look okay, I average about 4 hours sleep per night.

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Michael said:
When I do get ill it's only because I'm up till all hours making your performances look okay, I average about 4 hours sleep per night.
Ha ha, its a vicious circle! :D

Brilliant :):p( :p )

Birty

Gentleman Actor
Cast & Crew
Hey if I ask for a plain burger it means just that. And it's not just lettuce, it's all things green, they freak me out.

Ha haa! I thought you took it quite well until the part where you went into great detail to quantify the amount of colds you get in relation to the national average, and started with 'for your info'. I don't need that much info, nobody does.

Oh and making my performances look okay? I thought you couldn't work miracles? If that's the case I'd say you'd been getting a lot less than 4 hours a night. Either that or you should be ill all the time...hang on a minute. It's a bit late but I'll try my best to improve.

Where's that picture of you that Cop put up? Bring it back. If it makes you feel more comfortable put it next to the one Wiggy did of me in my larger days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
This one?

attachment.php

I took no part in your fat abuse Birty, not being one to kick a man when he's down - your lack of loyalty has been noted :)

Ha, you've edited your post...

user377_pic50_1199012220.jpg

Birty

Gentleman Actor
Cast & Crew
That's a fine physical specimin is that. It was taken right in the middle of my 'no greens' period. I actually meant the one Cop put up showing someone sneezing in your face. He must have removed it.

My lack of loyalty has been noted? You sound like Darth Vader, and breathe like him, probably from all the germs.

That's a sinister smiley is that. I hope there isn't a frown under there really.

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Birty said:
My lack of loyalty has been noted? You sound like Darth Vader, and breathe like him, probably from all the germs.
Taking the piss out of my asthma now, you're a fiend Birtwistle. It's like that time you took the piss out of Tim's wooden leg. Bang out of order.

Birty

Gentleman Actor
Cast & Crew
I was actually still harping on about the whole 'Howard Hughes/Bubbleboy' thing dude. The intention was completely asthma joke free believe it or not.

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
I don't know where it went...

One of my funniest (you had to be there) Booth moments was when we were at Sumners... I was on the phone to you Birty as Mike and I entered a lift, maybe Wiggy was in there too.

The lifts are tiny, and while we were going up I needed to clear my throat, so I turned and coughed in Booths face... :)

He wasn't happy...

Birty

Gentleman Actor
Cast & Crew
What on purpose? That's vile Cop, I'm surprised you survived that lift ride.

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
It wasn't on purpose, it was the natural thing to do, instead of coughing down the speaker of the phone, I turned away (forgetting I was in a lift) and Mike was there in my face, by that time it was too late... :)