Music for your productions

NervousSystemMusic

Hey there everyone at Pleased Sheep Films!

My name is Andrew G Urquhart. I’m the main composer of Nervous System Music.

I wanted to contact you to ask you how you go about choosing music for your productions and what kinds of styles you feel suit your projects?

With that, I would like to offer my services and the services of Nervous System Music as a music provider for you and your productions. The use of Nervous System Music material is generally free as Nervous System Music is still only an amateur company at present. All I ask for as “payment” would to be credited accordingly where possible and a copy of any production that uses Nervous System Music material so I can start to build a portfolio of work. I’m happy to pay for postage and packaging if necessary.

I’m very eager to get started in the business and I’d love for someone to use any of my tracks in their next production or project or indeed to write specific original music for any production or project.

Check out the Nervous System Music myspace page at www.myspace.com/nervoussystemfilmmusic for some tracks, updates and music! Or contact me direct by email at nervoussystemmusic@yahoo.com

Hopefully hear from you sometime soon,

It would be groovy,

Andrew G Urquhart