Chris Finch in Grange Hill

LovelyLaura

Michael said:
I think they should bring back the sausage and the fight in the opening title sequence, bring back Mr Baxter and Mrs McClusky. Also bring back Gonch, Ziggy and Imelda Davis as parents of uruly pupils.
Yep that shows how old I am.
Grange Hill totally rocked back in the day!! :) I'm not so keen on what they've done to it these days, but I used to love it when I was younger. I had a crush on Gonch, I'm embarrassed to say!!! :eek: I must have only been about 3 or 4 when I started watching it in the 80s! I remember more of the early 90s than the mid to late 80s though.

Hehehe, several months back, I was travelling on the train to Manchester and ended up sitting behind Erkan Mustafa aka Roland! My mum said really loudly, "isn't that ROOOO-LAND?" and I had to sssshhhh her cos he was giving us funny looks lol!

Did anyone see Bring Back Grange Hill on channel 4 a while back? It was such a great programme and interesting to see what's happened to some of the stars :)

Chris, I thought you were fab in episode 2 last week :) You really light up the screen in whatever scenes you do, even if it's not a programme I would normally watch :) I really like your character- it's a shame you aren't going to be in more episodes! :( You made a fab history teacher and much better than the boring ones we had at school! Although the history teacher I had at college was great, and gorgeous too! :):p

Thanks for letting us know about the episode today Joanna- I really hope the scenes haven't been cut :( I was looking forward to my final "fix" of Mr Lydon! :(

Joanna

For those interested ;) , Chris was in one scene in today's eppy of Grange Hill!! And for those even more 'interested' ;) <B) , he was wearing this....

GH%20Chris.JPG

No wallaby line, though! :confused:

Is this your final GH scene now, Chris?

xx Joanna xx

Fran

Thanks Joanna! :)

It's good to know the scene wasn't cut and Chris was only a week out on when it would be shown. ;) Nice to see that piccy again too. :p I'm looking forward to seeing his scenes, (and thanks Laura for sorting that out for me. ;) :) )

Joanna

Just seen THIS ('From the Street to the Hill'....bottom of the page!) not exactly accurate :rolleyes: :p Chris/Mr Lydon Q&A on Grange Hill Online's 'Can You Help?' page.

xx Joanna xx

PS: Loving the new avatar, Laura! :p :cool:

Fran

Thanks Joanna. :) Who is he indeed!:rolleyes: Mind you, they're young and at least they're asking... got to be good. ;) :)

Joanna

Yessss.... :rolleyes: And I didn't know they taught all about the Industrial Revolution in Geography. You learn something new every day, eh? :rolleyes: :p

xx Joanna xx

LovelyLaura

Thanks for the link Joanna! Chris was definitely in the credits at the end although I can understand why people may have missed it cos they ran down the screen so fast! I had to rewatch the credits cos I missed Chris' name first time round! Also, I'm sure that Carolyn and Tony being in charge of Lime Pictures wasn't the only reason Chris got the part....I'm sure the fact that Chris is a fantastic actor had something to do with it as well! :):p

Laura xx

P.S- Hehehehe, glad you like my new avatar Joanna :) Stephen's out of the competition though *sobs* Vote Kyran! ;)