Chris Finch in Hollyoaks: In The City

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Michael said:
He knows we love him really. Well I don't know about Copster, I think he is genuinely upset at the sight of him kissing Gemma Atkinson :big toothy grin:
Devastated mate... devastated :(

:cool:

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
I sense that this may be a Wiggy video in the making. If only he wasn't out of the country right now. WHY did he have to be deported at a time like this...

Joanna

I think on hearing your thoughts on a possible dwarf/Gemma Atkinson/ITC pants (and the 'like' :eek: ) inspired wiggy video, Michael, it might well be Chris who's the one departing for foreign climes! :eek: ;) Been returning your phonecalls since yesterday, has he? No, you say....I see... ;) :D

xx Joanna xx

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
To be honest Chris has never allowed us to phone him. We have to travel to see him, and it isn't like visiting someone normal. Oh no, it's like the bloody Wizard of Oz. You have to stand there and there's this big steaming effigy in front of you with Chris's face. Then a booming voice that sounds uncannily like Brian Blessed asks you to speak. It's a truly terrifying experience and for some of us partially arousing.

I wasn't on about a Wiggy video of Chris and Gemma Atkinson. She'd never agree to it for a start. I was talking about Coppack's rapidly growing hatred of Chris's trouserless Atko kiss. A brawl might commence and we'd want that on camera, especially as Coppack's quite nifty with a fountain pen.

Joanna

Lol, you've just hit on one of my favourite ever films! :D And ah, but on visiting Finchy of Oz who is the one needing the brain, who needs courage, who needs a heart, and who is the one who just simply wants to go home? :confused: ;)

Michael said:
I wasn't on about the a Wiggy video of Chris and Gemma Atkinson. She'd never agree to it for a start. I was talking about Coppack's rapidly growing hatred of Chris's trouserless Atko kiss.
I know...post now edited...it should have had the word 'inspired' in there before! :p I'm still despairing on Chris's behalf, though! :D ;)

xx Joanna xx

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Michael said:
I think you're being very harsh. Especially as he let you have a go with his midget.
Just until now, I've finally understood what that means... I knew I had missed something there... I almost emailed Michael to ask what it was about, went right over my head! :confused:

I remember Chris talking about the part, but I never new it actually with Gemma and a midget... :eek:

But I cant get over what he did to my Gemma... I'm gonna have to Linch the Finch!

:mad:

Joanna

Cop said:
I'm gonna have to Linch the Finch! :mad:
And that might come sooner than even you think :eek: .....If you scroll through the FMF-posted ITC piccies HERE (also linked to from HERE...post 4...but see also post 3!!), piccy 9 might elicit reasonable calmness from you, but *hugs* sorry, Paul (and you, Chris, after Paul has seen 'them'! :( :eek: ), you might not feel quite the same about piccy 25...and piccy 26....and 27...and 28....etc....etc....etc....piccy 40! :eek: :D

xx Joanna xx

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
That’s it... I'm going to become an actor!

Not for international acclaim and respect like Robert DeNero or Jack Nicholson, not live in California, with sun, sea sand and a big house like Vinnie Jones, or to get involved with politics like Arnold Schwarzenegger...

…but to fondle sexy C List celebrities like my Gemma.... hmmmm:rolleyes: … like Chris Finch

It's not fair! :mad:

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Joanna said:
And that might come sooner than even you think :eek: .....If you scroll through the FMF-posted ITC piccies HERE (also linked to from HERE...post 3!), piccy 9 might elicit reasonable calmness from you, but *hugs* sorry, Paul (and you, Chris, after Paul has seen 'them'! :( :eek: ), you might not feel quite the same about piccy 25...and piccy 26....and 27...and 28....etc....etc....etc....piccy 40! :eek: :D xx Joanna xx
I couldn't help but feel a small amount of satisfaction that I had a small part in Chris's hairstyle choice for his ITC appearance. Not that I cut his hair, but because we asked him to grow it a little for Bar Stewards.

And Mr Coppack don't despair, I'll do all I can to get you recognised by the world and its otter o_O

EDIT: Even so HAVE IT COPPACK! HAVE IT! (see attached)

citi171.jpg

citi174.jpg

citi171.jpg

citi174.jpg

citi171.jpg

citi174.jpg

Joanna

Michael said:
EDIT: Even so HAVE IT COPPACK! HAVE IT!
Ah, well, since we 'all' seem to be in the 'party' mood ;) :D ....Sorry, Paul.... :p

xx Joanna xx

S3.jpg

S15.jpg

S16.jpg

S3.jpg

S15.jpg

S16.jpg

S3.jpg

S15.jpg

S16.jpg

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
I'm going to email these pictures to his girlfriend! :eek:

HA! that'll teach him! :):p

Joanna

Cop said:
I'm going to email these pictures to his girlfriend! :eek: HA! that'll teach him! :):p
And just as 'Patience' has come on the radio! ;) :eek:

Michael, he's been more than insolent this time. And no, I won't be worrying about it at all as I know you understand what needs to be 'done' now! ;)

xx Joanna xx

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Cop said:
That’s it... I'm going to become an actor!Not for international acclaim and respect like Robert DeNero or Jack Nicholson, not live in California, with sun, sea sand and a big house like Vinnie Jones, or to get involved with politics like Arnold Schwarzenegger...

…but to fondle sexy C List celebrities like my Gemma.... hmmmm:rolleyes: … like Chris Finch

It's not fair! :mad:
You do know that if you come to Cannes with us and manage to get official accreditation you get to hang around near the entire alphabet list of celebrities, not just C list. I copped a cheeky smile from Rebecca Loos this year in the same night that Victoria Silverstedt sached past us in the Carlton and I shared a revolving door with Penelope Cruz and Pedro Almodovar whilst walking into the Martinez.

The year before Birty and Star Wars producer Rick McCallum shared a hug :p

It's two entirely different worlds colliding... We're like the real-life Borat. World class idiots mingling with world class stars.

Joanna

Michael said:
Victoria Silverstedt sached past us in the Carlton and I shared a revolving door with Penelope Cruz and Pedro Almodovar whilst walking into the Martinez.The year before Birty and Star Wars producer Rick McCallum shared a hug :p

It's two entirely different worlds colliding... We're like the real-life Borat. World class idiots mingling with world class stars.
And you are making a film with the one and only Chris Finch! :) :p

I missed someone out when I quoted you, didn't I, Michael? Ah well, never mind.... :D ;) :eek:

xx Joanna xx

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Chris may be in Cannes next year, time-permitting. Watch this space.

And don't worry Joanna, I know a few people who aren't keen.

Joanna

Michael said:
Chris may be in Cannes next year, time-permitting. Watch this space.
I will.... :D

Really hope he can indeed make it down there with you all. However, 'time-permitting' sounds quite nice, I must say! :p

Michael said:
And don't worry Joanna, I know a few people who aren't keen.
Ah, you are a true gentleman, Sir. :) ;)

xx Joanna xx

angel clare

Standard Member
Thoroughly enjoyed all the banter today. Cannes. Yes, the festival. My best mate is a leading film critic and he goes there a lot. Except I suppose he is the guy who everybody opens doors for. They are really scared by him.

Kevin