Football Funnies

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Going off topic slightly I thought you might like this one too Mike

It the last day of the Premiership season, Carlos Tevez scores against Manchester United to keep West Ham up, and in the other crunch match former Sheffield United defender David Unsworth scores against his former club for Wigan. Mr Hitler learns about Sheffield United's relegation from the Premiership...

[YT=Sheffield United Relegated]cNDRt-Ze-yU[/YT]

At the end of tht one, check out the one where he gets his YouTube account suspended...

Last edited by a moderator:

Strawbs

Bwahahaha! :)

Taking things a little further off topic, if we [West Ham] beat Man City tonight then we'll go on to play Sheffield United away in the FA Cup 4th round. That'll be interesting.

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Strawbs said:
Bwahahaha! :) Taking things a little further off topic, if we [West Ham] beat Man City tonight then we'll go on to play Sheffield United away in the FA Cup 4th round. That'll be interesting.
Looks like its not going to be very interesting 4th round for you now( :p )

Strawbs

Tell me about it, we were bloody shite last night. To think I missed the start of the new series of Torchwood for it too. Pah!

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Its funny cos its true

[YT=Posh and Becks do America]-GnCJZybSNw&feature=related[/YT]

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
I was there when this happened, certainly the funniest thing I have seen at a Football Ground.

[YT=Streaker]f8Q617wauGM[/YT]

Joanna

[yt=That Mitchell and Webb Look (football trail)]MusyO7J2inM[/yt]

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Joanna, did you post that becuase you knew my beloved Burnley are playing at that ground tonight? :rolleyes: It's Loftus Road the home of QPR - Rachael's favourite team.

Mitchell and Web Look, a bit hit and miss for me... that clip is a good'un though.

My little sisters go mental in our house as we have "Monday Night Football", "The Big League Weekend", "Friday Night Football", "All Day Football", "Gillette Soccer Saturday." "Gillette Soccer Special", "Super Sunday", "Goals on Sunday" and "The Grand Slam Weekend". And when that is not in it's "Sky Sports News"

I don't know what I would do without my Sky Sports! :)

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
I cant really argue with that really can I...

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Especially from a West Ham Fan too... a supporter of probably the Premierships biggest under achievers. :)

Strawbs

Cop said:
Especially from a West Ham Fan too... a supporter of probably the Premierships biggest under achievers. :)
We could be doing better, true, but compared to last season we're doing great! ;)

Joanna

Cop said:
Joanna, did you post that becuase you knew my beloved Burnley are playing at that ground tonight? :rolleyes: It's Loftus Road the home of QPR - Rachael's favourite team.
Yeah, er, that's why I posted it o_O ...Er, yeah, I knew they were playing there tonight...yeah, er...Go, Burnley :cool: ...yeah... (Hey, Rach!)

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Michael said:
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Who Are Ya! Who Are Ya! Who Are Ya! Who Are Ya! Who Are Ya! Who Are Ya! Who Are Ya! Who Are Ya! Who Are Ya! Who Are Ya! Who Are Ya! Who Are Ya!

If I had the wings of an eagle, the dirty black arse of a crow,

I'd fly over Ewood tomorrow, and shit on the Bastards below, below!

Shit on, Shit on, Shit on the Bastards below, below

Shit on, Shit on, Shit on the Bastards below BELOW!!

We Hate Bastards We Hate Bastards We Hate Bastards We Hate Bastards

:) :) :):cool:

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Some links:

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Burnley

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=burnley+fans

The sad thing about Cop is he's not even from there, he's a glutton for punishment I tell thee :)

[YT=Ouch!]GTuc7cLhz2o[/YT]

Dingles.jpg

Dingles.jpg

Dingles.jpg

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Whoo whooo whooo (thats English for a stop a horse) I would like to set one thing straight here! I am not from Burnley, and as a town I try to avoid the place and it's "people" at all costs, I do not live in Burnley, and I was not born in Burnley... So you cant offend me there I am afraid, in fact I would join in with you. But I am Claret though

See my thread on ClaretsMad about 3D World Magazine...

Still hate Rovers though :):p