Finchy Friday - Bar Stewards screen grabs and comments thread...

Joanna

Ah no, Michael...I rather liked that particular pic! ;) :eek:

LovelyLaura said:
Well, Finchy Friday is Joanna's job over on snared! :) So Joanna, it's over to you....... :)
Now, Laura.... :rolleyes: ;) :confused: :p

Sorry there was no Finchy Friday post on Snared last week, folks. :eek: I think I'm going to need some of Chris's 'discretion' now, aren't I?! :( ;) :eek:

xx Joanna xx

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Whats the DS Snared thread? :confused:

What have I done now? :confused:

:rolleyes:

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Joanna said:
Sorry there was no Finchy Friday post on Snared last week, folks. :eek: I think I'm going to need some of Chris's 'discretion' now, aren't I?! :( ;) :eek:
Don't be sorry it's not compulsory :) I was just wondering why. I had all these thoughts running through my head... Were the stills rubbish this week? Was it the photos of Paul Coppack and Paul Birtwistle... Together? Has Chris been caught selling arms to a small country?

Joanna

Michael said:
Don't be sorry it's not compulsory :)
I know.... :eek: :p

Michael said:
I was just wondering why. I had all these thoughts running through my head... Were the stills rubbish this week? Was it the photos of Paul Coppack and Paul Birtwistle... Together? Has Chris been caught selling arms to a small country?
Were the stills rubbish last Friday? :confused: I refer the honourable gentleman to THIS post....and THIS post....and THIS post....and THIS one, for example, as to a possible answer to his question. ;) :) And as for the ones of the two Pauls....they were too 'bless' to be anything approaching 'rubbish'! :p

xx Joanna xx

EDIT: 120 :eek: .....MICHAEL BOOTH.... :eek: :mad:

;)

wiggy

The Mastodon
Cast & Crew
it looks like we are slackin' jeeeeeeez

:)

i'm sure it is just a hickup, if i can get some behind the scenes stuff that i missed while away then i could always rustle up a bit of something.

cop!!!!

Chris Finch

Fragmental
Cast & Crew
Ok guys looks like this week is down to me. I may be a little late but thought you might like to see these. One is of myself in costume for a recent programme I filmed scenes for. It hasn't aired yet!

The others are behind the scene Bar Stewards shots. Enjoy!!!

DSC00030.JPG

DSC00007.JPG

DSC00011.JPG

DSC00010.JPG

DSC00030.JPG

DSC00007.JPG

DSC00011.JPG

DSC00010.JPG

DSC00030.JPG

DSC00007.JPG

DSC00011.JPG

DSC00010.JPG

Joanna

Wonderful pics, Chris. Thank you. :)

Is that first one from The Innocence Project, btw? If so, I think I now know 'who' Adrian Gale is! ;) :eek:

Btw, just for 'key facts' labelling purposes :p , who is the guy holding the bottle of water in that first behind-the-scenes still, and who is the guy in the 'England' tee shirt (no, not Mike...the other one!!)?

xx Joanna xx

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Joanna said:
and who is the guy in the 'England' tee shirt (no, not Mike...the other one!!)?
Thats Dave Turner, the one who Ashie wasn't flirting with... the minx :p

Joanna

Cop said:
Thats Dave Turner, the one who Ashie wasn't flirting with... the minx :p
Thanks, Paul! And the other one is.....is it Sparky? :p

xx Joanna xx

PS: Paul, can I stop being a tease on Snared now?! (See my first 'PS'!) ;) :):p :rolleyes:

LovelyLaura

Great pics Chris, thanks! :)

I reckon the non BS one must be either The Innocence Project or Grange Hill and it doesn't look very Grange Hill to me so..... :)

I'm probably wrong though (I usually am! :rolleyes: )!

Btw, Joanna, nice to see Finchy Friday making a return on Snared! :D Although you are such a TEASE!!!!! :p I'd normally be hugely annoyed and frustrated, but you've pacified me by posting that RT TK piece! :p

Joanna

LovelyLaura said:
I reckon the non BS one must be either The Innocence Project or Grange Hill and it doesn't look very Grange Hill to me so..... :)
And it doesn't look very....oops, almost got me there! :p ;) :):p

xx Joanna xx

PS: Think your lil pet might need a-feeding, Laura! :( :p

LovelyLaura

Joanna said:
PS: Think your lil pet might need a-feeding, Laura! :( :p
Lol, I just noticed that! Think I've been neglecting him :( He's all fed and happy again now though! :)

Btw, I shall message you on myspace tomorrow....I meant to send a reply this evening but I lost track of time!

Joanna

LovelyLaura said:
Lol, I just noticed that! Think I've been neglecting him :( He's all fed and happy again now though! :) Btw, I shall message you on myspace tomorrow....I meant to send a reply this evening but I lost track of time!
Right you are!

Btw, I shall be a naughty tease for not much longer at all, you'll be pleased to know.....I'll shortly be making a post on 'it' on Snared! ;)

xx Joanna xx

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Joanna said:
Thanks, Paul! And the other one is.....is it Sparky? :p PS: Paul, can I stop being a tease on Snared now?! (See my first 'PS'!) ;) :):p :rolleyes:
Sparkles it is Joanna, as for that second PS, yes I think so, you have my permission I suppose, there is not a lot to tell though...

Joanna

Cop said:
Sparkles it is Joanna, as for that second PS, yes I think so, you have my permission I suppose, there is not a lot to tell though...
Thanks, Paul. :) It's quality over quantity, though, after all..... ;) :):p

xx Joanna xx

Rach

Thanks for the pics Chris, awesome stuff as usual. Love the behind the scenes pis especially, very interesting. :)

Will certainly be watching on Thursday. :)

BTW Cop thanks for mentioning me on your blog on myspace. Felt slightly embrassed though :p

Laura I LOVE your new avatar ;) :)

And OMG at :):p

Rach x