Finchy Friday - Bar Stewards screen grabs and comments thread...

LovelyLaura

Thanks Michael, great to see Finchy Friday back :)

The latest pics are fab, and it's great to have all the 2006 pics in one post too :cool:

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Name change to the thread because at the moment with our change of OS and several other factors limiting us to getting our screen grabs on the site, it's impossible to guarantee screen grabs being added every Friday.

Hence... Finchy Frames.

This should mean that when we've got something to show we don't have to wait till Friday. So there's some positives ;)

Joanna

Michael said:
Finchy Frames
Lol! Nice one, Mike! Very catchy! :D Just be thankful Chris's surname doesn't begin with an 'x'!! :D :confused:

Michael said:
This should mean that when we've got something to show we don't have to wait till Friday. So there's some positives ;)
And what would those be, Mike? :confused: The ;) doesn't make things any clearer, I'm afraid. :confused: :p :):p

;)

xx Joanna xx

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Okay these were requested by Joanna from the MySpace slideshow...

Bar%20Stewards%2039.jpg

Bar_Stewards_62.jpg

Now the cupboard is bare, there really is nothing else to add, infact curiously enough the only thing I've got left is this.

Bar%20Stewards%2028.jpg

:)

Joanna

Really appreciate it, Mike. Thank you. :) o_O And what an appropriate last piccy! ;) :p :cool:

xx Joanna xx

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
I bet you think I'm lying just to get a cheap shot in there, but I'm really not that's the only pic that hadn't been uploaded :cool:)

Joanna

Cop said:
Don't giver her anymore... make her BEG!
Michael said:
Little psychological insight into Cops treatment of women there ;)
Yeah, and he's typed it in capitals, too, as if 'beg' wasn't enough for him....BEG! I'm afraid of Cop all over again now.... :eek: :eek: ;)

xx Joanna xx

LovelyLaura

Oooh, Finchy Frames....love it!! :)

I will miss Finchy Friday :( but, on the plus side, it'll be more of a surprise with Finchy Frames cos they could appear at any time and on any day of the week! :cool:

Joanna

I've now got a couple of titles to think up, haven't I...and then a post to edit?! ;) :p

Thank you, Mike. An intriguing couple of pics to return with. And that one of Chris/Layton reminds me of 'someone', but I just can't place it. It'll come to me....

xx Joanna xx

Fran

Michael said:
It's been a while...
It certainly has! What a great surprise to come home to! Thanks Mike! :)

I was beginning to wonder if you'd stopped filming! :eek:

Friday's just haven't been the same without being able to call them Finchy Fridays. ;)

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Finchy Friday has come early because we're out shooting from now till Monday, and we didn't think you wanted to wait till Monday.

Bar_Stewards_228.jpg

Bar_Stewards_227.jpg

Joanna

Two new pics....two new titles ;) .....Thanks, Mike. :) And hope you have a productive few days filming. 2008, you say... :p :eek: :confused:

xx Joanna xx

Fran

Thanks Mike! What lovely pictures! :)

It's nice to have PSF back btw. :)

Hope the filming goes well. :)

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Thanks Joanna and Fran. Glad you missed the site, it makes us feel wanted :)