Hey it's new Tash!

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Tash.jpg

Coming soon from Pleased Sheep Films. A feature film, before we finish the feature film that we've spent years making.

Tash-2.jpg

Tash-3.jpg

wiggy

The Mastodon
Cast & Crew
a little over exposed but hard with the window behind, looks nice though

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Yep, there's nothing you can do about it when shooting digital without a filter. Even with film the windows would be over exposed in that room with no extra means of fixing it. But even big budget films have over exposed windows sometimes. The person who I'm focused on is exposed okay.

Under exposing by any more would have yielded a really murky looking image. And don't forget I was moving back and forth between each cop.

wiggy

The Mastodon
Cast & Crew
yeah i think you'll find that was from my 135mm, when i told him to pick his nose just before!!! ;)

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Your footage hasn't even transferred to the drive that was taken from yet.

wiggy

The Mastodon
Cast & Crew
thought it looked a bit crap, there's a hair on it!!!!

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Tash-6.png

Introducing the very talented Clyve Bonelle to the Tash Force cast.

And also the very talented Rebecca Claire Evans...

Tash-7.jpg

3 days of shooting complete - half the film shot (is that right?). another 4 days left? Can we really shoot a feature film in 7 days?

Stephen Rigg

Quick update for you folks: We have finished principal photography, and other than a couple of money shots to do, we have shot a 90 page script in 44 hours over 10 sessions within a 16 day window.

Trumpets are being blown and wigs are slipping forth as we enter into a post-production apocalypse. Be lucky young Michael.

:cool: