800 Posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joanna

d2af_1.JPG

Joanna

OMG, what a way to end a series! :eek: Anyone else see the last in the series of Torchwood (though know Laura did...hugs, hun! :eek: )? :eek: Just so amazing. So moving. Not ashamed to say I was crying through the last part of it! :eek: Not Tosh! :eek: Jack was holding her and she was smiling at him and gazing into his eyes...and gazing...and gazing...and... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Feeling upset again just thinking about it! Amongst the good stuff from this series, I have also had my share of criticisms, but I'm not going to say anything against this episode. It was just too fabulous! Brilliant work by the TW team. So well constructed and thought through. Now that's great telly indeed!

I'm the one who needs a hug now, Cop. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

LovelyLaura

I know, that episode was beyond AMAZING! Soooo upsetting though, I cried and cried and cried :( I was doing well and just managing to hold back the tears though....right up until the moment Tosh said, "you're breaking my heart" *sobs* *sobs* That was the moment that did it for me, the tears flowed and flowed and didn't stop :(

Laura xx

Joanna

Flipping heck, I'm still feeling upset about it all and the programme finished around an hour ago! :eek: o_O Just 'WOW'! :)

LovelyLaura

Yeah, me too....don't think I'm gonna get over this episode for a while yet! :(

But, yay, Doctor Who is back tomorrow! :D

Polaroid_600_film.jpg

Laura xx

Status
Not open for further replies.