800 Posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joanna

That's post 600 down...Well done, hun! :) :p 601...

Last edited by a moderator:

LovelyLaura

I wonder how long it really is gonna take us to reach post 800?!

What the hell's crack paste?!

Laura xx

Joanna

Lol, that last post of mine somehow got posted before I'd even finished composing it! :) :rolleyes: Edited it now, though! :p

1205170068117_HPIM8538.JPG

LovelyLaura

Hehehe, you love the edit button! :p I saw your post before it was edited though and thought it looked unfinished!

604.jpg

Laura xx

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew

LOVELY LAURA

sneaks 600

100 Strawbs

200 Joanna

300 Tim

400 Tim

500 Strawbs

600 Lovely Laura
Total Posts: 605

Cop 167

Joanna 126

Strawbs 80

timpaley 67

Fran 41

Michael 23

curtinparloe 20

paulgordon 16

LovelyLaura 15

razo 11

camp david 7

Gorf 6

Birty 6

Chris Finch 5

pattyb 5

wiggy 3

angel clare 3

Rach 2

Rachel 1

Lori 1

***Special Mention to curtainparloe (5 posts - 20 posts)***

Birty

Gentleman Actor
Cast & Crew
Fucking hell Cop who do you think you are Dave Lee Travis? New entry eh matey? Haaaaaaaaaaa. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! There's no need to show off.

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Theres Birty's mighty 7th post ladies and gentlemen... have you not got any butties to scoff?

Birty

Gentleman Actor
Cast & Crew
Oh come on you set yourself up for that one. Hee hee.

I do like butties it has to be said.

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
I think you were the only person who actually took some home...

Doggy bag for Birty!! YOM YOM YOM

Birty

Gentleman Actor
Cast & Crew
Haaa! Do you really want to start this again? Coz I could go on all night, unlike you apparently. I tell you what, I'll stop from now on. Pick your battles matey, coz you're onto a loser here. See I said I'd stop, if I was carrying on I could have made a joke about that last remark.

I didn't take nearly enough butties either, I'd necked 'em all before we got home. There was only 17 of 'em for a 15 minute journey...ridiculous.

pattyb

Standard Member
A little bird told me that you said my butties were crap - just wait until I see you birty!!!!!

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
OK I'll admit that I'll lose... to be honest I don't really care, after the day we had today, I can take anything... (not a cock though)

Since coming back to Rossendale all I have done is drink, bitch and moan about Traffic Wardens, Fire Alarms and that Car Wash C**t.

I think I'm looking for a drunken argument to be fair...

Joanna

Hmmm, butty buts and chippy chips! :p (Just thought I'd just say something sort of on topic but brief and silly for my last post of the night! Hmmm, butty buts! :) )

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Birty said:
New entry eh matey? Haaaaaaaaaaa. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! There's no need to show off.
By the way, I've only just got that............ f*ck off

Birty

Gentleman Actor
Cast & Crew
A little Bird Patty, I wonder who that could be? I never used the word crap, crap wasn't what I said. Your tuna ones had those evil little yellow things in which I'm not keen on. I liked the others you did, they were probably the best butties I've ever had, ever, in the history of the world, ever. In fact I told that little bird to tell you that but she didn't, again she only chose to stir it. Believe me Patty, I wouldn't lie to you.

Keep up Cop. Oh and I can't believe you used that Curb phrase on here. Top drawer dude, and very accurate. Now that was one horrible bastard wasn't it?

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
I think we will have to name this Fire-Alarm-Gate.

It was reported in the local newspapers yesterday that the fire alarm at Liquid & Envy Nightclub went off during the night (2am I think), prior to us going in today.

Funny how it did it again just before we were due to start shooting and we were blamed, and Coppack was threatened with a rather hefty fine. There was no mention of the alarm 'malfunction' then.

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
I cant wait for the DVD commentary, I have never met anyone like it. For those who don't know what I am talking about, it will become more clear in days to come... It makes you realise how lucky we have been regarding peoples support making this film... but not to worry...

I'm not going to let that spastic-mentalist get us down... as far as I'm concerned, we used her - and got what we wanted, and she's getting nothing back in return...

middle-finger.jpg

pattyb

Standard Member
AND she has to smell sick and go home stinking of sick every day - fate works in a mysterious way.

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
pattyb said:
AND she has to smell sick and go home stinking of sick every day - fate works in a mysterious way.
She doesn't care about that, she doesn't care about anything, apart from practising for Miss Obnoxious Bitch UK!

Also she wouldn't go home smelling of sick... all she does is sit in her office sulking about things... every time I went into her office, I could hear her moaning about something before I knocked on the door.

Sadly it will be the cleaners who go home smelling of sick, and they're some of the nicest people I have ever met... no problems with them at all, a great bunch of people, shame they have to answer to that - insert nasty insult here !

She hates everything and everyone apart from herself... and she probably gets off on that when she's alone... well to be fair who no-one else would...

...Even I wouldn't, and I'd do anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.